Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of this website are described and explained below. By placing an order on this website or accessing it, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept them, you may not access or use this website.
This contract provides for:
Your legal rights and responsibilities;
Our legal rights and responsibilities; and
Some key information required by law.
- If you buy goods from our website www.titangelstore.com you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- You may only buy goods from our website for non-business reasons.
- When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
- Our Terms and Conditions and any documents referred to in them.
- Extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one week’s notice. You can end this contract at any time by giving one week’s notice if we tell you extra terms apply.
- Specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please go to the relevant page in the catalogue for the goods.
- All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
2. Information we give you
- By law, the 2013 Consumer Contracts Regulation (Information, Cancellation and Additional Fees) states that we must provide you with certain essential information before entering into a legally binding contract between you and us. If you want to see this key information, please:
- Read the confirmation email and
- Contact us using the coordinates at the top of this page.
- The key information we provide to you in accordance with the law is an integral part of this contract (as if it were fully described here).
- If we need to change key information once a legally binding contract has been concluded between us and us, we will only be able to do so if you accept it.
3. Ordering goods from us
- We describe below how a legally binding contract is concluded between you and us.
- You place an order with us on our website. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting. However, if you need to correct errors, you can do so by contacting our customer service team (please contact us using the contact information at the top of this page).
- When you place your order with us, we will notify you by e-mail. This acknowledgment does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- The goods are not available.
- We can not authorize your payment.
- You are not allowed to buy products from us;
- We are not allowed to sell you the products;
- You ordered too much goods. and
- There was an error in the price or description of the goods.
- We will only accept your order when we contact you by email to confirm it (confirmation email). At this point:
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- We will send you the goods.
- If you are under 18, you may not be able to buy products on this site. You may not be able to buy some goods because you are too young. These are indicated on the corresponding page for the goods.
4. Right to terminate this contract
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period expires 14 days after the day of delivery.
- To exercise the right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to terminate this contract with a clear statement (for example, an e-mail).
- To respect the cancellation period, all you have to do is send your communication concerning the exercise of your cancellation right before the expiry of the cancellation period.
- We use the postal services, DPD, GLS, SEUR and mail to deliver our goods. The price of the shipment can vary from 5 € to 20 € according to the place where the customer is. There will be no charge for packing or other.
- The estimated date and time for the delivery of the goods are defined in the confirmation e-mail. It depends on the delivery option chosen by the customer. It can go from two days to 20 days.
- If something happens that:
- Is out of our control and
- Affects the estimated delivery date;
- We will give you an estimated revised date for the delivery of the goods.
- The delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address you have indicated to us.
- We can not deliver the goods if we are unable to identify you properly. Our driver may need to see a piece of identification (driver's license with ID card, passport or photo card).
- Unless otherwise agreed by you, if we can not deliver your goods within 30 days, we:
- Let you know;
- Cancel your order and
- Give you a refund.
- If no one is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- You are responsible for the goods when the delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk inherent in the products is transferred to you when you take possession of them.
- We can deliver your goods in several times.
- We accept credit and debit cards. We do not accept checks.
- All payments by credit or debit card must be authorized by the issuer of the card concerned.