Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of this website are set out and explained below. By placing an order on this Website, or accessing it, you agree to the following Terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you may not access or use this Website.
This contract sets out:
- Your legal rights and responsibilities;
- Our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- Certain key information required by law.
- 1.1 If you buy goods from our website www.titangelstore.com you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- 1.2 You may only buy goods from our website for non-business reasons.
- 1.3 When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
- 1.3.1 Our Terms and Conditions and any documents referred to in them.
- 1.3.2 Extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one week's notice. You can end this contract at any time by giving one week's notice if we tell you extra terms apply.
- 1.3.3 Specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please go to the relevant page in the catalogue for the goods.
- 1.3.4 All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
2. Information we give you
- 2.1 By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- 2.1.1 Read the Confirmation Email (see clause 3.2.3); and
- 2.1.2 Contact us by using the contact details at the top of this page.
- 2.2 The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- 2.3 If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
3 Ordering goods from us
- 3.1 Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- 3.2 You place an order with us on our website. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so by contacting our customer service team (please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page).
- 3.2.1 When you place your order with us, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- 3.2.2 We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- The goods are unavailable;
- We cannot authorise your payment;
- You are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- We are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- You have ordered too many goods; and
- There has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- 3.2.3 We will only accept your order when we contact you by email to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- We will dispatch the goods to you.
- 3.3 If you are under the age of 18, you may or may not be able to buy any goods from the site. You may not be able to buy certain goods because you are too young. These are set out on the relevant page for the goods.
4. Right to cancel this contract
- 4.1 You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- 4.2 The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of delivery.
- 4.3 To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. e-mail).
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- 4.4 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- 6.1 We use DPD, GLS, SEUR & Mail Post Services to deliver our goods. The price of shipping can vary from € 5 to € 20 depending on the location where the customer is. There will be no charge for the packaging or others.
- 6.2 The estimated date and time window for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email. This is dependant on the delivery option chosen by the customer. This could range from two days delivery to 20 days.
- 6.3 If something happens which:
- 6.3.1 Is outside of our control; and
- 6.3.2 Affects the estimated date of delivery;
We will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods.
- 6.4 Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
- 6.5 We cannot deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Our driver may require to see a form of ID (ID Card, Passport or Photocard driving licence).
- 6.6 Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days, we will:
- 6.6.1 Let you know;
- 6.6.2 Cancel your order; and
- 6.6.3 Give you a refund.
- 6.7 If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- 6.8 You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
- 6.9 We may deliver your goods in instalments.
- 7.1 We accept credit cards and debit cards. We do not accept checks.
- 7.2 All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.